Hello MN-IEA Members and Friends!
We’re excited for our new program year starting on September 25th! We are focusing this year’s programs on how the Enneagram helps us in day to day life – the practicalities – what difference does knowing the Enneagram make in our lives. Here is what we have lined up:
We are thrilled to have Chelsea Forbrook teach our Enneagram Introduction this year on September 25th. Bring your friends. We will begin a half hour earlier than usual just for this evening. Come at 6 to check in and socialize. The program will be from 6:30 – 9:00 pm.
2019-2020 MN-IEA Events:
- Introduction to the Enneagram, with Chelsea Forbrook
September 25, 2019 – Wednesday **6pm start time (6-9)
- Moving the Race Conversation Forward with the Enneagram,
with Tyler Sit and Debbi Horton
October 23, 2019 – Wednesday Fall Workshops
- Beyond Type Description: The Enneagram in Practice
Presented by Russ Hudson and Mario Sikora
November 16 & 17, 2019 – Saturday and Sunday
- Member Appreciation Brunch: Language as Practice: A Mindful Approach to Communication, with Kathleen Grittner and Fran Zimmerman
December 7, 2019 – Saturday
- Why Teaching the Enneagram is for Everyone, with Anne Muree
January 21, 2020 – Tuesday
- Millennials and their Experience with the Enneagram, A Panel Discussion led by Allison Johnson Heist
February 19, 2020 – Wednesday
- Your Interior Design, Practical Resiliency and the Enneagram, with Susanne Gawreluk and Harmony Carlson
March 19, 2020 – Thursday
- Honoring Authentic Relationships
Presented by Sandra Smith, MDiv
April 18, 2020 – Saturday
- Our Journey with Money and the Enneagram, with Darla Keller
May 19, 2020 – Tuesday
Discussion groups start in October – including a new South Metro Discussion Group led my Linda Hoskins and Katy Kelly! The first meeting on Oct. 1 will be held at the Wescott Library (1340 Wescott Road in Eagan) from 6 – 7:30 pm.
All discussion groups are free and open to all.
Scroll down our events page for more information on all groups.
- Southeast Metro Discussion Group, October 1
- East Metro Discussion Group, October 8
- West Metro Discussion Group, October 14
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The MN-IEA Board