IEA ACCREDITED TRAINING PROGRAM (ATP)
Enneagram in Action
- City: Wan Chai
- ZIP / Postal Code:
- Country: China, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Hong Kong, China
100 hours, 4 multiple events
Enneagram Basic- 18 hours
Enneagram Advanced - 18 hours
Enneagram Leadership - 20 hours
Enneagram Basic Coaching - 44 hours
This program provides a specialized focus on a specific Enneagram approach/application.
At the end of this programme coaches will:
- Appreciate how the coach's behavior affects the performance of the team negativity and positivity. A shift from Human Doing to Human BEING
- Understand the importance of leadership attitude and behavior
- Be able to set behavioral rules for individual and teams that ties in with winning "operating principles."
- Acquire self-awareness of their own strengths and weaknesses as a coach and as a manager
- Acquire the skills of coaching using an existing effective model of coaching (GROW model) by John Whitmore
- Understand the importance of monitoring of performance with effective rapport building techniques with consideration of different Enneagram type requirements.
- Transfer the learning of the programme in order to implement a coaching assignment in the workplace by acquiring skill to prepare effectively for a coaching session and also enrichment of understanding of Enneagram through assignment over 12 weeks period.
This program provides a certificate.