An Introduction to Deep Coaching With the Enneagram
Experience Our Enneagram-Based Approach to Coaching for Transformational Change
Wed Jan 19, 2022
Ended: Tue Mar 02, 2021 08:30 AM PT 10:30 AM PT
Join DCI Faculty for a virtual interactive course and learn how to coach by accessing the clients’ embodied intelligence. Learning will take place through exercises, recorded interviews of DCI-trained coaches talking about the coaching implications of their Enneatype, practice, dialogue and demonstrations. This course provides coaches, and others in the growth professions, with remarkable insight into the inner experience of their clients and more importantly themselves. When we begin to understand what is beyond specific personality patterns, we see and coach to the highest potential of each person.
Through this course you will:
- Be introduced to the Enneagram as a means of understanding human nature and for deepening your coaching practice
- Discover personal gifts and challenges relative to your coaching skills
- Develop compassion and appreciation for client’s and coach’s individual processes and perceptions
- Identify one or two specific actions that will enhance your professional practice
- Learn to coach using full embodied intelligence
This course is designed for people experienced in the growth professions including: executive coaches, life coaches, organizational consultants, therapists and spiritual directors.
Approved for 12 ICF CCE Units.