Effective Enneagram Typing (10 CEUs)
Develop your own approach to hone in on deep motivations
LEARN TO TYPE OTHERS
You know that the Enneagram is a powerful tool for insight and transformation, and now you are eager to share it with others. There are plenty of tests out there, but often people still mistype themselves or get inaccurate results. It can be hard to see ourselves accurately.
Enneagram styles are multifaceted and it can be challenging to tease apart patterns. In our two day online workshop, you'll learn a process to help you discern type motivations.
Our experience doing hundreds of typing interviews will guide you in finding your own effective strategy to apply in your work and in your life.
Come learn to lead clients to accurately identify their core point of view.
- Learn central themes of each of the 9 types to help you learn to lead others to discern their deep motivations
- Gain confidence leading clients to accurately identify their core point of view
- Develop your own list of questions to use during the typing process
- Practice “type discernment interviews”
- Find your own approach to using the Enneagram in your work and life
April 14 & 15 2023
April 14 - 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm, April 15 - 10:00am - 5:30pm Pacific Time each day on Zoom
$280 – Paid in full 14 days prior
$325 – Late registration fee
Contact Renie Hope : (206) 365-3817 or
Sarah Dimock : email@example.com