Based In: Mill Valley CA 94941 United States
Training Program Description:
Mill Valley, California, USA.
This program is sponsored by IEA Accredited Professional: Ipek Serifsoy and Accredited Enneagram School: Deep Coaching Institute.
This program is a single event | 5 Days | 28 hours.
Program Objectives: The overarching objective of this five-day retreat is to help leaders develop their Coaching Presence. Achieving this end involves the development and embodiment of an objective, radically honest, and deeply compassionate sense of self. During the program participants will:
- Learn and practice DCI’s 5-step coaching model that leverages a counterintuitve approach to personal and professional change.
- Gain deeper self-awareness to see themselves and the world around them more clearly and objectively.
- Develop deep listening skills by activating and balancing the three centers of intelligence – an open heart, clear mind, and contact with the somatic sense.
- Learn the elements of creating and holding a safe container that fosters the trust needed for courageous
dialogue and transformative conversations.
- Begin awakening their capacity to hold paradox and see with a nondual mindset.
Building Coaching Presence for Leaders is a highly experiential program of personal excavation and application of Coaching Presence. The teaching cycles follow a rhythm of: new material presented and discussed, followed by small or large group breakouts for demonstrations, coaching practice and feedback.
Offered at least annually usually at a retreat center in northern California.
Pre-requisites: Participants must be leaders in an organization who manage people either as direct reports or through cross-functional relationships.
This program provides a specialized focus on a specific Enneagram approach or application.
This program provides a Certificate of Completion.
It is ICF Approved for 28 hours of CCE units.