Sponsored By AP: Gema de la Rosa
- Gema de la Rosa
- Gonzalo Moran
Training Program Description:
This program is sponsored by IEA Accredited Professionals Gema de la Rosa and Gonzalo Morán.
Held ONLINE from Spain for SMALL GROUPS in a highly interactive way.
Training sessions - 30 sessions x 2 h/session = 60 hours
Study and Research Groups - 25 sessions x 2h/session = 50 h
TOTAL: 110 h.
The program aims to give the students an in depth understanding of the Enneagram and includes as well formal study, research and personal development group work.
Required work for completion: An in-depth written work with questions about the content covered during the sessions.
During sessions we use:
- Break-out groups (in pairs or small groups).
- Reflection exercises.
- Movement exercises.
- Sharing personal experiences.
- Alive Q&A time.
In between sessions we use:
- Specific self-development work.
- Self-observation journaling.
- Emotional biography development.
- Study of a comprehensive material made of: articles, music audios, videos, etc.
- Small groups work on specific materials.